A heartfelt thank you to Julie and Brian Calley for sharing your story as AAoM launches Michigan’s Autism Navigator Program. This is just one of the 80,000 stories of a family affected by autism in Michigan. MiNavigator helps families, like the Calleys, find the evidence-based, data-driven services they need so families can focus on what is really important, spending time with their loved ones.
- Women Advocating for Autism (WAAM) Celebrate a Successful Year 1
- Special Toys for Special Children: Recommended Guides
- AAoM’s Young Professionals Board Turns 3 Years Old!
- A Story of a Boy and his Grandpa: In Memory of Sheldon Green
- Autism Alliance of Michigan weighs in on Controversial Vaccine Case
- Call to Action: Kevin and Avonte’s Law–GPS Units
- Niklas Kronwall Donates Tickets for First Season at the New Little Caesars Arena
- Is my child’s GPS unit allowed in school?
- On Board with Autism Offers Individuals with Autism and Their Families Test “Flight”
- 15 Year Old…Trouble Going to School
March 8, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
March 9, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
April 14, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - April 15, 2018 @ 1:00 am
July 29, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am