A heartfelt thank you to Julie and Brian Calley for sharing your story as AAoM launches Michigan’s Autism Navigator Program. This is just one of the 80,000 stories of a family affected by autism in Michigan. MiNavigator helps families, like the Calleys, find the evidence-based, data-driven services they need so families can focus on what is really important, spending time with their loved ones.
- FREE Tickets to Wharton Center for Performing Arts at MSU
- All You Need to Know About the Michigan State Budget
- Thanking 3rd Party Fundraisers
- State Legislature made some changes to the expulsion/suspension rules that are applicable to all public school students.
- Change for Autism Campaign
- From Working Through a Learning Disability to Inspiring Others: Jacob Levy’s Story
- Dougie and His Family Stop By Little Caesars Arena for a Red Wings Game
- Women Advocating for Autism (WAAM) Celebrate a Successful Year 1
- Special Toys for Special Children: Recommended Guides
- AAoM’s Young Professionals Board Turns 3 Years Old!
July 29 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
September 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 9 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm