There are no current dates planned for this training.
Training presentations are subject to change based on participation demand. You will be contacted if a training is cancelled.
The Autism Alliance of Michigan’s (AAoM) FREE virtual Watch Me Grow program helps parents and service providers build awareness and skills in order to recognize developmental milestones and key signs of autism and other developmental delays through training and education. Once a child is identified with a developmental delay, AAoM can assist families and services providers through our MiNavigator professional consultation program to appropriate resources and support services.
- Understand and identify developmental milestones and red flags
- Learn about developmental assessment tools
- Identify next steps if delays are identified
- Learn strategies to enhance every child’s development
- Leave with a Milestones Toolkit
Funded by The New Carls Foundation, presented to the Saginaw, Pontiac and Flint communities.
The same training offered at a variety of dates and times to fit individual schedules. Please only register for 1 training date.
No CEU’s or MiRegistry hours available.