Thank you for your interest in hosting a third party event to support Autism Alliance of Michigan! A third party event is an activity hosted by an individual or organization not affiliated with AAoM where AAoM is the beneficiary. AAoM is fortunate to have the support and generosity of individuals, groups, and organizations across the state of Michigan.
Please complete the Third Party Event Form below ideally 30 days prior to the fundraiser’s start date. After the form is submitted, an AAoM team member will review your event details and reach out to help answer any questions or requests you have submitted.
Submitted proposals will be reviewed carefully to be sure the third party event aligns with the AAoM mission: “We lead efforts to raise expectations and expand opportunities for people touched by autism across the lifespan.”
Examples of Third Party Events Include:
- AARP Special Meetings
- Art Shows
- Bake Sales
- Concession stands at events
- Fundraising Fridays (ask a group of friends/family to donate $10-$20 on a Friday- watch the total climb!) Tip- ask friends and family to donate via Venmo/CashApp for ease, then write a check out to AAoM with the total amount!
- Garage Sales
- Golf Outings
- Jean Days
- Rotary Club Special Meetings
What we can do for you:
- Provide AAoM’s logo
- Post one social media post about your event (14k Facebook followers) – be sure to include necessary information on the Third Party Event Form
- Provide digital AAoM program/organization flyers upon request
- Answer any questions you may have
All donations should be sent to the Autism Alliance of Michigan no more than 30 days after the conclusion of the event.
Checks should be made payable to:
Autism Alliance of Michigan
26913 Northwestern Hwy. Ste. 520
Southfield, MI 48033
Please include your Event Name on the memo line.
Donations can be made through our website here.
Please include the Event Name in the comments section of the donation form.
- Third party event organizers are responsible for all costs associated with the event.
- Due to staff and time limitations, we are not able to attend every event.
- AAoM will provide tax acknowledgement letter (valid contact information must be provided on Third Party Event form).
When using AAoM’s name and logo:
Be sure to include that “proceeds benefit Autism Alliance of Michigan”or that “Autism Alliance of Michigan is the beneficiary of this event”
Note- your event is not sponsored by AAoM, your event benefits AAoM
We are happy to answer questions and share tips to help make your event successful.
Please reach out to AAoM’s Event Coordinators with any questions: