- This event has passed.
Rethinking Guardianship: Facilitating Lifelong Self-Determination
October 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDTFree
This workshop covers guardianship from a historicalperspective, strangers as guardians, and alternatives to
• What are alternatives to guardianship?
• What is power of attorney?
• How can medical and financial decisions be handled?
• What is self-determination?
• What is supported decision making?
• How can we best support students as they transition to
Registration required at
Who should attend?
Families with a child or young adult with a disability, school staff, other community members