- This event has passed.
Disclosure & Accommodations: A Panel Discussion
September 15, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm EDT
Join us as we continue our discussion about disclosure and requesting accommodations in the workplace. Many of us have questions about:
• The pros and cons of disclosure
• How to disclose and who to tell
• What is a “reasonable” accommodation for autistic employees
• How to ask for accommodations
Our group members expressed interest in continuing this discussion and we will be hearing from a panel of guest speakers with different professional backgrounds – psychology, employment law, and human resources. Each of our panelists have experience with disclosure and accommodations, either through supporting their clients, from personal experience, or a combination of both.
• Deidra Charnes, AVP/Human Resources Manager, Honor Bank, SHRM-SCP
• Sam Morgan, Esq., Michigan Employment Lawyer, https://www.gmgmklaw.com/sam-morgan
• Bronwyn Murray, Psy.D, Clinical Psychologist, www.annarborpsychologist.net
The panel will run approximately from 6-7pm followed by 30 minutes for Q&A.