Back to School In The Time of COVID | Virtual Town Hall Discussion
August 13, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Join us for a FREE virtual Town Hall discussion! The Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAoM) understands that going back to school this year will be a stressful and confusing time. Parents and caregivers likely have many concerns and questions about returning to school. That is why AAoM is here to help! We will be hosting a dynamic panel discussion on heading back to school this Fall.
This program requires individuals to register in advance at aaomi.org/trainings. During pre-registration please submit questions for our panelists.
Moderator: Colleen Alleen Ph.D., President and CEO, AAoM
- Jill Matson MSN, RN, CPNP, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, AAoM Clinical Specialist & Navigator Manager
- Heather Eckner, M.A.Ed. Special Education Advocate and AAoM Educational Consultant
- William Bloom, Ph.D, Neuropsychologist
- Michelle Driscoll, Michigan Alliance for Families Policy Coordinator
- Justin Michalak, Macomb Intermediate School District Assistant Superintendent for Special Education & Student Services, Return to Learning Advisory Council Member