The Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM) is pleased to partner with The Henry Ford (THF) in Dearborn, MI. Discussions around this collaboration started in the summer of 2012, and are coming to life! AAOM is working with THF to put supports in place to assure an autism-friendly experience for families and their loved ones year round at all of their unique venues. This also includes designating specific events where families with autism can come together and enjoy the wonderful activities available at The Henry Ford.
- DSP Ally of the Month Winner!! Bridgette Sabol
- Finding Our Balance: Contributed by Adam Kuda
- Summer Thriving with Special Needs
- Autism Alliance of Michigan Kicks off a Busy Spring
- Just for Me: Contributed by Mireya Martinez
- Colleen Allen Thanks University of Michigan Greek Life and Talks AAoM News
- Catalyst Club Supports Safety Program at Autism Alliance of Michigan
- Does my son have to be retested in Michigan?
- Autism Alliance of Michigan’s 2018 Holiday Heroes
- Evan Frye Started as a SHREWD Attendee and is Now a National Invention Finalist
October 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
October 25 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
October 28 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
October 29 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
November 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST