The Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM) is pleased to partner with The Henry Ford (THF) in Dearborn, MI. Discussions around this collaboration started in the summer of 2012, and are coming to life! AAOM is working with THF to put supports in place to assure an autism-friendly experience for families and their loved ones year round at all of their unique venues. This also includes designating specific events where families with autism can come together and enjoy the wonderful activities available at The Henry Ford.
- FREE Tickets to Wharton Center for Performing Arts at MSU
- All You Need to Know About the Michigan State Budget
- Thanking 3rd Party Fundraisers
- State Legislature made some changes to the expulsion/suspension rules that are applicable to all public school students.
- Change for Autism Campaign
- From Working Through a Learning Disability to Inspiring Others: Jacob Levy’s Story
- Dougie and His Family Stop By Little Caesars Arena for a Red Wings Game
- Women Advocating for Autism (WAAM) Celebrate a Successful Year 1
- Special Toys for Special Children: Recommended Guides
- AAoM’s Young Professionals Board Turns 3 Years Old!
July 29 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
September 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 2 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
September 9 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm