The Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM) is pleased to partner with The Henry Ford (THF) in Dearborn, MI. Discussions around this collaboration started in the summer of 2012, and are coming to life! AAOM is working with THF to put supports in place to assure an autism-friendly experience for families and their loved ones year round at all of their unique venues. This also includes designating specific events where families with autism can come together and enjoy the wonderful activities available at The Henry Ford.
- From Working Through a Learning Disability to Inspiring Others: Jacob Levy’s Story
- Dougie and His Family Stop By Little Caesars Arena for a Red Wings Game
- Women Advocating for Autism (WAAM) Celebrate a Successful Year 1
- Special Toys for Special Children: Recommended Guides
- AAoM’s Young Professionals Board Turns 3 Years Old!
- A Story of a Boy and his Grandpa: In Memory of Sheldon Green
- Autism Alliance of Michigan weighs in on Controversial Vaccine Case
- Call to Action: Kevin and Avonte’s Law–GPS Units
- Niklas Kronwall Donates Tickets for First Season at the New Little Caesars Arena
- Is my child’s GPS unit allowed in school?
March 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:15 pm
April 14 @ 6:30 pm - April 15 @ 1:00 am
April 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
May 7 @ 5:30 pm - 8:15 pm
July 29 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am