Autism Alliance of Michigan’s Women Advocating for Autism in Michigan (WAAAM) Celebrated their first year in existence on Wednesday, December 6th. To celebrate, members came together at the AAoM office in Southfield to reflect on the year and discuss some exciting new ventures for 2018.
Here are a few ways WAAM members are supporting AAoM:
- Volunteers are various events throughout the year
- Hosting a fundraising day at their schools and companies
- Inviting AAoM to present a Lunch and Learn at their organization
- Creating a support group in their community
- Writing an Article for AAoM’s Blog and Newsletter
- Signing up for AmazonSmile and Kroger Rewards
Let us know how you’d like to get involved by filling out our survey here.
If you are interested in getting involved with WAAM, please contact Info@aaomi.org.