Kroger Plus Rewards
The Autism Alliance of Michigan is happy to announce our enrollment into the Kroger’s Community Rewards program. This program allows shoppers to donate a portion of their receipt to the Autism Alliance of Michigan. Each shopper can donate as much as $300 worth each quarter. Not only is it fun, it’s easy!
The only thing required is that you must have a Kroger Plus Card. These cards are free, and help you save on your groceries. If you do not have one or are unfamiliar with the card, please visit any Michigan Kroger to learn how to sign up.
Below are steps you will have to take in order to use your Plus Card to donate to the Autism Alliance of Michigan.
- Register your card at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you do not have a card, visit any Kroger to sign up. They are free!
- Once you have completed the registering the card, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards, here you input your Kroger Plus card number
- Next you will enter #91836, this the Autism Alliance of Michigan’s non-profit number. You can also do this my entering our name, and selecting us from a list of other non-profits.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to benefit the Autism Alliance of Michigan.