Putting The "Fun" In FundraisingWant to have a good time but do a good thing at the same time? Consider holding a fundraising event benefiting the Autism Alliance of Michigan or volunteering at our next event. We will help you with support materials and guidelines for your event. Or if holding a fundraiser is not your thing AAoM’s Volunteer Corps is growing! Fill out and submit the application if you want to lend a hand at our next special event, with a special project, or in some unique manner.
Shop With Amazon Smile
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the total of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Autism Alliance of Michigan when you shop at AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com). How To Use:
- 1. Visit www.smile.amazon.com.
- 2. Sign In and search for Autism Alliance of Michigan.
- 3. Select Autism Alliance of Michigan.
- 4. Shop! AAoM will receive the donation 45 days after your purchase.
Use Your Kroger Plus Card
The Autism Alliance of Michigan is happy to announce our enrollment into the Kroger’s Community Rewards program. This program allows shoppers to donate a portion of their receipt to the Autism Alliance of Michigan. Each shopper can donate as much as $300 worth each quarter. The only thing required is that you must have a Kroger Plus Card. These cards are free, and help you save on your groceries. If you do not have one or are unfamiliar with the card, please visit any Michigan Kroger to learn how to sign up. Below are steps you will have to take in order to use your Plus Card to donate to the Autism Alliance of Michigan.
- Register your card at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you do not have a card, visit any Kroger to sign up. They are free!
- Once you have completed registering the card, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards, here you input your Kroger Plus card number
- Next you will enter #91836, this the Autism Alliance of Michigan’s non-profit number. You can also do this by entering Autism Alliance of Michigan, and selecting us from a list of other non-profits.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you register your card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to benefit the Autism Alliance of Michigan.
Other Fun Ideas
Here are few examples to get the creative juice flowing:
- Bake Sale
- Car Wash
- Dress Down Day
- Dinner Party
- Mom-to-Mom Sale
- Run or Walk a 5k for us
- Pop Can Drive
- Jeans Day
- Charity Poker Tournament