- This event has passed.
Watch Me Grow
May 26, 2021 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EDT
Funded by The New Carls Foundation, presented to the Saginaw, Pontiac and Flint communities.
The Autism Alliance of Michigan’s (AAoM) FREE virtual Watch Me Grow program helps parents and service providers build awareness and skills in order to recognize developmental milestones and key signs of autism and other developmental delays through training and education. Once a child is identified with a developmental delay, AAoM can assist families and services providers through our MiNavigator professional consultation program to appropriate resources and support services.
- Understand and identify developmental milestones and red flags
- Learn about developmental assessment tools
- Identify next steps if delays are identified
- Learn strategies to enhance every child’s development
- Leave with a Milestones Toolkit
To register visit aaomi.org/watch-me-grow