- This event has passed.
Sensory Friendly Day – North American International Auto Show 2018
January 28, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
The Autism Alliance of Michigan is grateful for the support of the Detroit Auto Dealers Association, and to partner with the NAIAS for Sensory Friendly Day Sunday, January 28th from 8:00-11:00 a.m.
This Autism Alliance Approved outing offers:
- Early Opening before public hours
- Smaller crowd sizes
- Wide walkways and ADA compliant facilities
- Lowered speaker volumes
- Lowered lighting
- Safety precautions and trained on-site medical and security staff
- Interactive displays and experiences
- …and amazing new cars and concepts!
Stay tuned for more details! See highlighted map of the show.