- This event has passed.
Exploring Executive Function: How We Get Things Done
August 17 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
Join Michigan Alliance for Families for Exploring Executive Function: How We Get Things Done. This webinar is the third in our Return to School series.
This workshop will teach us about the mental skills that help us plan, set goals, and get things done. When students struggle with executive function, it impacts them at home, in school, and in life.
• What is executive function?
• Types of executive function
• Supports that have worked well for our kids, and ourselves
• Tips and examples on how to set Executive Functioning IEP goals
• Tips for sharing ideas with the rest of the IEP team to provide support
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to the event.