Class: Intro to Acting – Short Plays (3-Part series)
September 28 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm EDT
REGISTER HERE … Join local Actor-Director Don Kuehlhorn to create a play about stagecraft! Learn the basics of theatrical stage movement while rehearsing for a performance.
Actors will rehearse a 15 minute play, then choose the part they wish to play. Along the way they will learn the language of theater and some of its history. ALL people of all abilities are welcome.
The last day performance will be recorded and you will receive a link to the digital recording (DVD upon request).
Ages 12 to Adult. In this inclusive and accessible class, everyone of all abilities are welcome!
$30 per person covers the entire 3-part workshop. (Parents / guardians / personal assistants are welcome to stay and do not have to pay if not part of the class.)
Wednesdays – September 14th, 21st, 28th – 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Arts for All Studio – NEW Traverse City location!!! Address coming soon.
Masks are not required but are recommended.
– Dress in comfortable clothing and footwear that will enable you to move around freely.
– (Optional) You may bring your own water bottle to stay hydrated, but we will also be providing bottled water.
If you need transportation:
Our local public bus system offers on-demand rides! More information: https://www.bata.net/maps-schedules/link-on-demand/link-on-demand.html
(For informational purposes only. Arts for All is not affiliated with BATA and we are not responsible for your arrangements with BATA or any other transportation service.)
If you have another question or would like to apply for an arts scholarship discount, contact us:
– Message us on our website – look for the blue message bubble in the bottom right corner: artsforallnmi.org
– Facebook Messenger: facebook.com/ArtsForAllNMI
– Instagram: @artsforallnmi