- This event has passed.
2022 Autism Hero Walk
September 17, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Grab your capes and get ready to fly with us as we celebrate the 2022 Autism Hero Walk on Saturday, September 17th at the Detroit Zoo in Royal Oak!
The Autism Hero Walk is Michigan’s largest gathering of 5,000+ families with autism to celebrate our everyday superheroes. This annual fundraiser benefits Autism Alliance of Michigan and includes an autism resource fair, on-stage program, united community walk, arts & crafts & entertainment for all ages.
– Every participant (age 2 and older) is asked to contribute a $10 minimum donation to attend the event.
– Onsite registration begins at 7:00am
– Opening ceremony at 8:45am
-1 Mile walk through the Detroit Zoo
– Live entertainment, superhero cape making, face painting, photo booth, and more!
Opportunity to network with fellow autism families
– Autism resource fair with over 50 autism- related providers and businesses
Register at aaomwalk.com