2019 Family Days presented by Autism Alliance of Michigan
August 31, 2019 @ 9:30 am – September 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
Delta Dental and Arts, Beats & Eats invites you to the 7th Annual Family Days presented by Autism Alliance of Michigan on Saturday, August 31st, Sunday, September 1st, and Monday, September 2nd.
Check in will open at 9:30am at the Sherman and Lafayette Parking Structure in Royal Oak; guests will NOT be permitted to enter the festival until 10:00AM. Entrance to the festival begins at 10:00AM sharp. Event entrance for free ends at 12PM/Noon.
Enjoy the following fun at the festival:
- Free admission for up to 5 family members on either of the above days
- Free parking at Sherman and Lafayette Parking Structure
- Free carnival rides, open at 10am–an hour before the festival opens
- Free bottle of Aquafina water upon entering the festival from 10am-12pm
- Free lunch for the first 550 registrants per day.
Please note: One sign-up per family. You must have a family member with ASD to be eligible for this program. At Arts, Beats & Eats discretion, rights to the program can be forfeited if this policy is violated.
Please also note, in an effort to include as many families as possible in this program, we will be removing additional orders from the list if there are multiple registrations for the same family, putting your total over the 5 ticket limit.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARKING INFORMATION: North Lafayette Parking Structure, enter off Lafayette, north of 4th St. on the West Side of the Street.