- This event has passed.
12 Person Small Group Peer Support with Tracey
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$6.00
Join us for a facilitated peer support group. Each participant will have an opportunity to talk about what is going on in their life, if they wish to share. No one is obligated to participate verbally.
This group event will be limited to 12 people to ensure everyone has an opportunity to share and requires a $6 participant fee to cover the additional cost of facilitating a small peer support group.
Peer Support Group Agreements
– All autistic people are welcome and accepted in this group.
– What is discussed in the group will be kept in the group.
– People within this group have different worldviews and beliefs. I commit to being kind, respectful, and constructive in my comments.
– This group is not intended to help people find someone to date.
– We are not licensed therapists or counselors. Thus, we cannot offer professional advice to your situation. If your situation requires you to get psychological help, we will help by guiding you in the right direction with those who might be able to help.
- Full Spectrum Agency for Autistic Adults
- Community Event
July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
July 29|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, happening 11 times