- This event has passed.
12 Person Small Group Peer Support with Tracey
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT$6.00
Please join us for a facilitated peer support group. Each participant will have an opportunity to talk about what is going on in their life, if they wish to share. No one is obligated to participate verbally.
This group will be limited to 12 people to ensure everyone has an opportunity to share.
This event requires a $6 participant fee to cover the additional cost of facilitating a small peer support group.
You might want to have pen and paper nearby to write down your thoughts to avoid interrupting until it is your time to share. You may not have a chance to say everything you want, but you can also share your thoughts in our private forum at the website if you want to continue the conversation: https://fullspectrumasd.org/forum-registration/
Peer Support Group Agreements
1. All autistic people are welcome and accepted in this group.
2. What is discussed in the group will be kept in the group.
3. People within this group have different worldviews and beliefs. I commit to being kind, respectful, and constructive in my comments.
4. This group is not intended to help people find someone to date.
5. We are not licensed therapists or counselors. Thus, we cannot offer professional advice to your situation. If your situation requires you to get psychological help, we will help by guiding you in the right direction with those who might be able to help.
6. Remember to mute your microphone when you are not speaking. Computer mics are really sensitive and pick up a lot of background noise that can be distracting for others.
- Full Spectrum Agency for Autistic Adults
- Community Event