- AAoM’s September MiNavigator Newsletter
- The Best Part…This Article is NOT About Autism
- Over 120 People Receive Free Safety Plans At Autism Alliance Of Michigan’s Safety Fair In Detroit
- AAoM Knows Safety
- Michigan Falls Short On Special Education Services
- How Michigan’s 2018 Budget Effects People with Disabilities
- Livingston Safety Fair
- My 19-year-old severely autistic son no longer sleeps at night. He stays awake at night and is very agitated. He does not sleep during the day either, so it is not as if he is mixing up his days and nights. He simply does not sleep at all. Any ideas on what can be done? I have tried melatonin, but it does not help at all. Any direction would be appreciated.
- Happy July!
- Tips On How To Survive The 4th Of July
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm